Visit Bolton’s premier full service garden center and landscape division. Our destination garden center is the perfect place to shop for gifts, local specialty food items and the highest quality plants, trees and shrubs. As we continue to grow for over 30 years, explore the grounds for pottery and statuary, birding essentials and outdoor living décor. Our knowledgeable, enthusiastic staff can answer gardening questions and help you choose everything you need for your landscape including organic soils, high quality mulch blends and lawn care items. For every season, we would be thrilled to help you you’re your home project, whether you are working on a terrace vegetable garden, need a custom arrangement, or would like an outdoor living space installed.
Owner, Jim Cropley, and Operations Manager, Jessica Diaz, along with their wonderful team welcome you to Cropley’s.
Did you know…
We carefully choose our Annuals, Hardy Mums & Flowering Baskets to ensure quality, selection and hardiness.
- Landscape Design & Installation
- 100% Guarantee on Nursery Stock
- Visit our staff of horticulturist to discuss any problems and gardening concerns.
- Wide selection of annuals, perennials, herbs and nursery stock
- Bird baths, sundials, pottery and garden tools.
- Christmas shop, trees, wreaths, poinsettias, ribbons (opens in November)
- Wide selection of wild bird food and feeders.
If you need it, we probably have it.